Greetings 212 Family, I pray this finds you and your families doing well. We meet Wednesday eveings from 6-8:20 PM. As you all know we have seen a significant decrease in COVID cases in the past few weeks, and as such we have adjusted our rules to help ensure the safety of students and volunteers. The following is the new list of rules that we have come up with to ensure that 212 continues to be a safe place for students to come fellowship and grow together in their faith in Jesus Christ.
1. Social distancing will be observed to the extent possible by staff, volunteers, and students.
2. Café will be limited, and any food or drink distributed will be handled by masked and gloved sponsors so as to limit the threat of contamination of any kind.
3. We will continue to begin 212 meeting outside, weather permitting, and then ask that all students and sponsors use hand sanitizer upon entering the building, as well as upon entering and exiting restrooms.
4. Masks will NOT be required for staff, volunteers, and students, but will be optional.
5. Tuesday Night Jam is canceled until further notice; however, we will continue to have worship practice from 6-8:30 PM on Tuesday evenings.
We are asking parents to help go over these rules with their kids prior to their arrival Wednesday, so they have a good idea of what to expect. As we have learned over the past few months, everything is subject to change in the event the State or County change their guidelines. Again, we are excited to begin gathering together, but again we want each of you to know that we are doing everything in our power to ensure the safety and well-being of your students, your families, and our sponsors. If you have any questions or ideas you’d like to share, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-583-5839 ext. 104.